imogen/ Baby Lips; Pro's and Con's



Hello,
Baby Lips are products which people rave about. But I'm not that keen;yeah there good but I only like some of them. I have the first 6 before the electric ones came out. I honestly only like 3 of them;Intense Care, Cherry Me and Hydrate. I a not a fan and have never used;Mint Fresh,Peach Kiss and Pink punch.
The Pink Punch one is not my colour and I have never really been interested over the other two. I bought them all as I really liked 2 of the first ones that I bought(Pink,Punch, Cherry Me and Hydrate) However I have never used the other ones which was a waste of my money.
My top Favourite is Intense Care.
The one I dislike the most is probably Peach Kiss.
Even though I don't like them that much I love the packaging; how it's really bright.
All my Baby Lips
The Ones I dislike
My Favourite Baby Lips
This was a short blog post  about the Pro's and Con's of Baby Lips :)
Love,
        Imogen x
Thursday 29 January 2015 @ 12:00 / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.