Imogen/ Essie Nail Varnish Collection



Hello,
How's everyone's day been?
Today I am going to show you my quite small Essie nail polish collection;in fact my nail polish collect is really big but my Essie nail polish collection is quite small.
I am not allowed to wear nail polish unless it is a neutral or clear nail polish for school because of stupid school rules so my nail polish collection is really quite pointless as I can't wear any of them.
But here is my Essie nail polish collection...
Demure Vix & Beyond Crazy

Leading Lady & Size Matters

Sunday Funday & Mint Candy Apple

Blanc & Big Spender

Russian Roulette & Bobbing For Baubles


This one had no name ?




I hope you have enjoyed this post; It's a little different.
Love,
         Imogen x 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Thursday 22 January 2015 @ 12:00 / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.