Imogen/ Luxery Lush Pud Review

Hello,
For Christmas I got the Luxery Lush Pud bath bomb as well as the Magic Wand bubble bar and the Twilight bath bomb. Recently I used the Luxery Lush Pud bath bomb and now I'm doing a review on it. Its the first time that I had ever tried Luxery Lush Pud.
Luxery Lush Pud is a bath bomb from Lush and it was in the Christmas range they do.
Luxery Lush Pud

I personally am not the biggest fan of the smell but when it's in the bath I can't smell it anyway.
As its a bath bomb it fizzes when it goes into the water and it makes an explosion of colour.
An explosion of colour




Unfortunately when you get in the bath the water doesn't stay this explosion of colour it all mixes together to create a pink bath.
End result;after bathing in it for an hour
I really like this bath bomb for how colourful the bath goes when it fizzes.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Love,
         Imogen x







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Thursday 15 January 2015 @ 12:00 / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.