Ashleigh / I love spring tag

Hi everyone! Looks like I have a bit of an apology to make! I'm sorry for the lack of posts you've seen from me lately, but I hope that Imogen's have been keeping you entertained because her photos are so beautiful. Today I'm going to be doing another tag while I get back into the swing of this blog. I hope you don't mind too much.

As spring is right around the corner, I decided to do the I love spring tag for you all! Hope you like it.

1. Favourite spring nail polish?
I haven't really thought about this, but my favourites are pastel colours like mint greens, baby pinks and lilacs, like the Bourjois Polish 'Peace and Mauve.'

2. What is your must have lip colour this spring?
I genuinely never have one! It would probably be the no7 lip crayon in 'Daydreamer.'

3. Show us your favourite spring dress!
I don't really wear dresses, so I definitely don't have one specifically suited to spring.

4. What's your favourite flower?
I don't have one, but I do like lilies.

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?
None in particular, but floral headbands are the most you'll see out of me.


6. What spring trends are you most excited about?
I'm more excited to see what the trends will be and hopefully like them enough to invest.

7. Favourite spring candle?
I don't have one off the top of my head! More fresh scents than sweet scents, though.

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
My favourite for all the time, especially summer, and sort of spring is the NSPA raspberry body spray.

9. What is spring like where you live?
Lighter, still chilly but warming up a little with the odd warm day.

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?
The fact that it's getting warmer and getting closer to summer.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Not really.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
There's nothing on for spring at the moment, but I see days out with friends and stuff coming along.

Love you. Bye!
Saturday 28 February 2015 @ 13:42 / 0 daisies


« Older posts



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.