Imogen/ Barry M Nail Polish Collection

Hello Lovelies,
Today I'm going to show you my Barry M collection as I enjoy doing these posts:after my Essie nail polish collection. 
Like before I am going to include pictures all of the Barry M nail polish's I own(not many).

All my Barry M Nail Polish's
Not sure think it's Bodis & Green Berry

Papaya & Seaside

Station Road & Gold Mine Glitter

Magnetic Violet & (Not sure didn't have a name on) Instant Nail Effects .
I got most of these when I went to the NEC Fashion Show, It was amazing :)
Love,
        Imogen x


Thursday 19 February 2015 @ 12:00 / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.